- Pull values from Microsoft Excel into Keyboard Trader to use for your limit orders, stops, and order quantities
- Send values from Keyboard Trader into Microsoft Excel to control behavior linked between Microsoft Excel and other applications
- see example of how to control X_TRADER® Pro ADL algorithms from the keyboard
- Trigger Keyboard Trader macros from Microsoft Excel based on Microsoft Excel formula outputs
- Control equities and futures platforms even if they aren’t API-connected to Keyboard Trader; they just need to accept orders or other variables through Microsoft Excel
Call us at 831-612-6662 for more details.
X_TRADER® Pro and X_TRADER® API are trademarks (registered or otherwise) of Trading Technologies International, Inc. Trading Technologies International, Inc. assumes no liability in connection with the use of Partner’s [or other applicable party’s] services by any person or entity.
Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.